paint 'em red

Of my 6 tomato plants growing in random places around my front and back yard, I only have 1 that is actually growing and it even has a little golf-ball size tomato on it. I pointed it out to Kiera a few days ago (she loves to eat tomatoes) and told her "It is growing on the tomato plant right now. We have to wait until it turns red and then we can eat it". When we went outside today she asked me for her paints. I didn't know why she wanted to paint instead of be outside until she said "paint the tomato red. Eat it!!" Smart girl.

Comments

Gramps said…
That's using the old bean for figuring out a logical answer to a problem. Cute kid.
Unknown said…
Well how else do you think they're going to turn red??
Chad said…
I Chuckled.

By the way, we need more pictures & video of Lydia here.
Marilyn said…
Ditto to all of the above! Reminds me of Elder Withlins conference talk last Oct about his Autistic grandson who though of an easir way to play the game of baseball... Let the ball go by you, then pull another ball out of your pocket and throw it to the pitcher!
*Geez, how come I am the only one that can figure these things out!*
Christa said…
Definitely above average in the brains department, despite the tiny noggin.
Marilyn said…
Yes, I half think that half the reason Ty rolled so soon was because that was the direction his big noggin was leaning, and it was too big to hold up!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results