Just waving hello

....to my wife down in Albuturkey. I miss you.....it's no fun bumping around the house alone and sleeping in that big bed by myself. I was SO relieved when you called to say you made it. I hate it when you make that drive by yourself. (And you've done it a lot) I'm glad I've got Walmart within walking distance to get me some good food to eat. Oh yea, Cambrie left a message on the phone about the dress. You pro'ly should give her a ring. Oh yea, and just so everyone knows. "Great Value" and "Western Family" lunch meat tastes close enough to Spam to be worthwhile.

Comments

Marilyn said…
Greetings, from Albuturkey! Hi honey...miss you too! Everybody pray for Ty to learn to sleep in bed! He has pretty much ruined his chances of ever being a big brother already...but Christa & Brigham would love to sleep through the night....
Unknown said…
So that's why I don't buy those lunch meats...

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results