Ty's New Trick!

Comments

Gramps said…
Oh I love this! It made me laugh and smile. He smiled he was so proud of himself.
Erica said…
Already rolling over? Wow! He'll be walking by 9 months! Way to go, Ty!! :)
Marilyn said…
In the time I have been here, he has learned how to laugh, baby talk and now roll over. He would have already rolled from his back to his tummy already, but that blasted arm is in the way! He is SUCH a good natured baby! ...now if he could just learn to sleep! Fast Sunday is this Sunday, I think CK would appreciate it very much if everyone would include Ty's learning some normal sleep behaviors in their fast!
Cambrienelson said…
What a cutie. I'm excited to see that little guy. Looks like grandma has been sewing
Marilyn said…
yup. I made a cover for their little footstool bean bag. Today I put Ty in it to sit up. It was cute. I will have to take a picture!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results