Erica and I went to a Sushi place last night. It was a good time. I had two pieces of sushi. The first one was "real" sushi - just a slab of fish on top of rice. I finally got brave enough to stick it in my mouth, then it took a few minutes for me to get brave enough to chew it. I was trying to swallow it whole at first, but realized I couldn't do it, and needed to chew.

I hope everyone's made it to Mom & Dad's safely. I think the Dastrups are driving as I type this, so I hope they're safe. I probably won't come over tonight because I need to do laundry, prepare a lesson for Sunday, etc. so I don't need to on Saturday.

Comments

Marilyn said…
So do they have you teaching EQ or what?
Chad said…
Yes I am an EQ teacher

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results