We used to have a reviews' section on the family blog. This has been obliterated in the name of simplicity and minimalism. Nevertheless, I would like to post a review. I do not have a movie or book to review, tonight I will give my review of a person. This review is based on an in-depth analysis lasting several hours and including hundreds of critical questions.

Birth Year: 1981. A very good year to be born. After all, not everyone was born in the year that IBM launched the first personal computer, PacMan dominated the world, and NASA launched the space shuttle for the first time.
Birth Order: 3rd child. It is a well known but frequently underappreciated fact that 3rd children are really the "pick of the litter." (Back me up on this one, Cambrie)
Birth Place: Provo, UT. Since not everyone can be born in Logan and many to most of the readers of this blog were born in "the Valley," I suppose no points should be deducted here.
Sports Fan: Yes!! (Steve, we're making up ground at last!)
Sports Loyalty: Rise all loyal Cougars (more progress Steve, we're going to be watching football in Cedar Hills one of these days if this keeps up)
Soccer Skills: Clearly better than anyone else present
"Good with Kids": Benjamin's rating--"totally awesome"
Putting up with Groneman harrassment: If you can do this, you can do anything, so she must be able to do anything.
Personality: Kind, outgoing, quietly confident without being overbearing. Natural in a relatively new environment.
Ability to make Chad happy: I'm only sorry I don't have a picture of Chad to include with my post. The grin is so big it makes his head look bigger.

Final Score: Erica, welcome to the Groneman family, we're thrilled to have you. (Just don't let dad's cat jokes scare you off)

Comments

Gramps said…
What's wrong with my cat jokes? Every time I pass a dead cat on the road I say "Now there's a good cat." Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a purpose.
Erica said…
Wow, thanks, Brigham. That means a lot. And I'm very impressed with your memory! You'll obviously be a very good ER doctor!!!
Cambrienelson said…
3rd child eh? Yes, brigham is correct: 3rd is the "pick of the litter".
Stevo said…
I'm digging the BYU fan-ery. Football games every Saturday at the Groneman's house!!!
Stevo said…
I'm digging the BYU fan-ery. Football games every Saturday at the Groneman's house!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results