I am sorry to announce that Andrea and Terrance pregnancy has ended unhappily. She went to the Dr this week, all excited to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time, and it wasn't there. She measured small so they did an ultrasound on her...the fetus is dead and Andrea is heartbroken. She hasn't miscarried yet, so this Wed, if her body hasn't done the deed, they want to do the D and C on her. Poor thing: She is really taking it hard. She was SO excited to have this baby in 6 months...
I think before January we need to do a Family fast for Cambrie and Steve that all goes well with this surrogate pregnancy Cambrie and Steve will be doing....
In the meanwhile, say a prayer for Andrea. She is still really struggling with it.

Comments

Christa said…
Does anyone have Andrea's email address? I know what she's going through, and I know that a lot of people who haven't been through it will say things that will make her feel like she has no right to feel the way she does. I'd like to let her know that I'm sorry for her loss.
Marilyn said…
Andrea's email is andreacoombs@yahoo.com. Christa, I think you should send her your poem that you wrote about it. I think it would really help and touch her. Thanks for your love and concern.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results