Chad called today. He expressed that the traditional go out to dinner with the soon to be in-laws the night before would be somewhat ruined by doing it earlier. After hearing what he had to say, and consulting with Kim, I guess we had better keep their tradition on the traditional night (the night before the wedding). So, Dastrups, I guess you might as well plan something with Brigham's family. It will be hard for us to give you up with so little time that you will be here, but we don't want to disappoint Erica on something that is so important to her. I am sure Max and Claudia will be thrilled with that! So, I guess the next change would be to change the Family Christmas party to the night Dastrups arrive. Yes, I know that isn't going to be ideal. I hope it doesn't make it impossible because none of the Nelsons or BJ will be here from Calif yet.Chad did indicate that they could probably attend the party on the 12th, which they wouldn't be able to on the 13th. We can't do it SAT AM because that is when the Dastrups leave, bright and early. And Brett won't know about his availability with a likelihood that he won't even be in the same job......I guess we will plan the Kim Groneman Kidlets white elephant exchange and pinata etc to be DEC 12, and HOPE and Pray that somehow the rest of ya'll can make it!

Comments

Unknown said…
Did I miss something? What's this about something on the 12th or 13th? Or about a now discontinued plan of something on the day before the wedding? What memo did I miss and what else am I missing? What is happening?
Erica said…
Thank you so much, Marilyn and Kim. It means a lot to me (probably more than you know). I know it's a sacrifice for you. I hope the evening of the 13th will be a good experience for all of us. I anticipate that it will be.
Marilyn said…
Yes, Brett you missed something. It was earlier on the blog. And yes, I know you are busy so you probably won't be checking the blog daily. But scroll back and you will find details you desire.
Marilyn said…
Your welcome Erica!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results