Katie and I went to Arches today. The pictures pretty much tell the story.

. . . Minus one. We went under delicate arch. There was plenty of people there at the arch, but not under the arch. Katie and I were the only ones. Katie realized that something in her backpack was leaking. We took it off and I knelt down to remove the leaking object. It turned out later that, unintentional to us, it looked somewhat like a proposal. So we got a little bit of alone time under the arch -- free of charge. The woman who asked us if I had just proposed was told that we had actually been married 5 years now. And that's how we left the story with her and her family.

Comments

Marilyn said…
I like your pictures! They are fun!
Erica said…
These pictures make me smile! :)

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results