I had an MRI today. It was my first one. It's a bit strange, if you've never had one.

My doctor's concerned about my liver for some reason, so sent me to get an MRI on it. So I went in. It's a big machine, takes up a whole room. They strap you in, then put you into a narrow little tube. They have you hold your breath several times, and the machine makes noises and you can FEEL where the scanner is scanning you most of the time. I was in the tube for about 30 minutes. It's a bit unsettling.

Also, if any of you know anyone who wants to buy a house in Springville, let me know.

Comments

Christa said…
I had an MRI done once for money (I was participating in a research study.) It is wierd. It would be awful if you were claustrophobic! Let us know what your results are, OK?
Gramps said…
I had one done on my shoulder before surgery. Strange. So...what's wrong with your liver? needs to be cooked with some onions?
Marilyn said…
Yeah, let us know the results.
Kim, you can be so weird. :)

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results