Friday, October 19, 2007

This friday we are having a huge halloween party at our house. It is a costume party and so I borrowed some costume stuff from mom. I noticed that there happened to be 2 capes in the lot of stuff I borrowed so I got the idea of Kiera and I being Wonder-Mommy and Wonder-Baby. We'll both wear capes and have head bands. I'll do my best to make it took like we are wearing leotards. I also figured I'd have some sort of utility belt with a bottle, diaper, and "emergency toy" attached to my waist. I'm not quite sure how I'll put "wonder mommy" and wonder baby" across our chests yet, but any suggestions would be welcome.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Cheap t-shirts and iron on transfers printed from your computer. OR cheap t-shirts and spray paint stencils [shrug] dunno really.

Cambrie said...

can't afford t-shirts or spray paint/stencils. Maybe I'll write Wonder Mommy on a white piece of felt and safty pin it to my shirt.

Marilyn said...

So, how did the party go? Time ta report!