Thursday, October 18, 2007

I started a babysitting co-op in my ward here in Loma Linda. Basically, each family has 2 days a month where they get to babysit for 3 hours. Today was my day. I had a Kiera, an 11 month old, a 6 month old, and an almost 3 year old. Kiera was the most difficult of the whole bunch! I think that she was jelous of the attention that I gave the 6 monther when I fed him and she got really upset when I changed the 11 monther's diaper. It was difficult to keep the babies from poking each other in the eyes and pulling hair, but otherwise wasn't too bad. My babysitting co-op is great because that means I can drop Kiera off to be babysat while I do my own thing (nap, shop, clean my house, etc). I highly recommend it to you all who have kids and who may be having kids in the near future.

1 comment:

Kim said...

So the mothers decided to bring the kids even though Kiera was sick. I can see why she gets jealous.....you are her whole world. You're not supposed to spend time with anyone else!