We came home from picking 20 pomegranites of Cambries neighbors tree 4 days previous (at 25 cents each) to snow in our yard and broken limbs off of the trees (due to the weight of the snow I am sure). Talk about a change of scenery! And in our haste to get out of here last Monday morning at 6 am, we didn't clean up any messes, and those blasted good fairies must have been on vacation too! They didn't do a thing around here, so I had to come home to a messy house! Rude!!!
We sure enjoyed our trip to see our girls families! They are such a delight! Oh, and BTW, boys, I have about 12 pomegranites left in my fridge that anyone would like to help us eat, come and get it! We feel the need to catch up with the happenings in Utah Valley anyway (with our boys of course). If you come, let us know and we will have some dinner to go with your pomegranites!

I had been to So California when Cambrie and Steve lived in Ontario, so I knew what life was like there. Albuquerque, however I had never seen. I can see why the Dastrups like it so much. I really liked it to. They took us to a place called Explora. It is kind of a kids science museum, but it was Great for adults too. We had alot of fun! I will have to have my sweet bear put some of the pictures that he took there on the blog. I guess we must be overgrown kids, cause we enjoyed it as much as the kids did! Hey, where else can you make bubbles as big as a person? It was a great place you could all enjoy and I highly recommend it!
We played Seafarers of Catan the last night we were there. It added a fun twist to the game. I recommend it too!
The last night we were there, we took out the Dastrup Family to IHOP for dinner. Benjamin ordered their dollar pancakes, which came with 5 regular pancakes, eggs, bacon, and then he ate some of Brighams sausage, and CK's sausage....Kim asked Benjamin where on Earth he was putting all of those pancakes....behind his ears? Benjamin, very seriously, put his hand up to feel behind his ears to see if anything was there...
Little Jacob stood up by himself for about 1 full minute while we were there! I think that boy will be walking alone before too long!!! Yeah, for Jacob!

Cambrie, is Kiera better? We hope so!

Comments

Gramps said…
As for Explora, I decided I want a water table for Christmas. Brigham and I were having so much fun playing with it that we were disappointed when the little boys wanted to move on.....
Chad said…
I'm excited for Jacob! I hope he can start walking around soon. That might be trouble for Christa & Brigham though... Think of what he'll be able to chew through!
Erica said…
I think maybe Chad and I will just have to take a road trip to New Mexico (after December 14th, of course). Sounds fun!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results