we got him. busy busy busy

his torso and both legs are casted but he is a pretty happy baby dispite. sorry, don't have time to post pictures. Lots going on with him. the HARD part about him is his cast positioning. I can't sit him down or lay him down flat he has to be propped with pillows and he gets so tierd of being on his back so I try to hold him upright freequently. he is a HEAVY dude though (probably 25 lbs with cast). Kiera gets VERY jelous of me holding him. He went to sleep finally at 9:30 last night, was up 4 times before waking at 6:45. I'm sure it was from being uncomfortable. Oh, and I also have to change his diaper every 2 hours during the day and every 4 hours at night to prevent his cast from getting wet. At least his is a happy baby though!

No fires in our foothills mom. I'm worried for Nadine though, I've heard that pretty much all of running springs has been evacuated. Maybe she will end up in a facility though and get on some meds. That would be a blessing.

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
FYI his name is Danthony Delgado and his cast is expected to be on for 4 weeks (possibly more). He has family nearby who are considering taking him when his cast comes off so this could be short-lived.
Marilyn said…
Hum. 4 times with Danthony...how many times with Kiera? You must be tired! Hopefully, once he is settle into his routine in your house that will get better.
Gramps said…
Cambrie, have I ever told you I'm proud of you? I am. Doing something like this is exceptional.
Cambrienelson said…
thanks dad. but just remember: I'm in it for the $ really.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results