Hey, this is the mother unit in Baltimore...actually, Benjamin gets very distressed when Christa calls me mom, cause I am not MOM, I am Grandma! When Christa says that I am her mother, then he will get upset and say, then I don't have a Grandma! He is the darn cutest kid, now more than ever! And he is so sweet! He has told me about 12 times today that I am cute and that he is so happy that I came to Baltimore to see him. I may never go home! I have never felt so popular in my entire lifetime! And he has thanked me, without coaching, for the toy a brought to him about 10 times today! I have never seen such gratitude out of anyone for anything! He has been WELL trained!! Maybe, I will just steal him while the kids aren't watching and bring him home with me!!! He is just SO DARN CUTE, AND I FEEL SORRY FOR ALL OF YOU WHO ARE NOT WITH ME!!

So about the Marathon, it is TOMORROW MORNING!!! All the training and sweat and sore muscles...all for tomorrow morning! If you want to watch their progress at check points along the way, you can go to www.thebaltimoremarathon.com to see how the race is coming for them. It starts at 8am here, so I don't think anyone will be watching that soon, but they have to wear chips during the race and so you should be able to watch their progress as they pass the different checkpoints. Me and the little guys are going to watch at about the 18-20 mile area. Hopefully we will get some pictures. There are alot of runners though. Anyway, it shall be an exciting day for all the Ivy Mount runners, coached by the illustrious Brigham Dastrup.

Comments

Christa said…
Christa's # is 571 and she and Brigham are running together
Gramps said…
Well I went to that web site and didn't see anywhere you could track the race. In the "results" area I entered their names and it said it couldn't find any results. [shrug] ohwell. Be sure to give those 4 people hugs from me, and sneak in a couple extra hugs to the two littlest ones. Of course Christa should start calling you Grandma. That's what we did with our parents when our kids were young and it creates a lot less confusion all around. Let us know the results of the crazy race! BTW, I'm glad you made it to Baltimore...you didn't call me!!!!!
Christa said…
oops. Forgot that part...but I doubt that you lost any sleep over it. It was bedtime when I got here. Marilyn

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results