Hello family! I havn't posted.....well....pretty much anything except those pictures a long time ago so here's what's happening in my life for those who i don't see/hear from very often. I love my new ward. I feel a lot more welcome in this ward than i did in the other ward, probably because i have a lot more time now. My roommates are way cool. It's taking some getting used to because they are the ones I hang out with and they are the Choir/drama freaks and what we do for fun a lot of nights is go into the clubhouse and sing around someone playing the piano (usually we sing Phantom, Wicked, or disney songs) or if there is a concert to go to, we go to that. It's really weird because i've never been like that and now i'm doing it all the time with the people I hang out with....but I find that I really like it. Also, for General Conference, me and a couple of my roommates were staying at our apartment to listen instead of going home so on sat morning before conference, we woke up and made a big breakfast (scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, homemade syrup, muffins...the whole enchilada) and we invited one of the guys to come and eat with us (he brought the muffins). One of my roommates went home for the sat afternoon session and that night, she brought back a buffalo roast so sunday night we made a big dinner to go with the buffalo roast.....it was the first time I had ever tried buffalo meat....I felt like a cannibal :-S we invited a couple of guys over for that (actually they just kind of apeared :-) but it was fun. Anyhoo, those are the recent adventures of my life.

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
Good to hear what's going on in Buff life!! You should post blogs more often. wow, homemade syrup-- that's beyond my skills.
Gramps said…
BUFFALO? You ate BUFFALO?!?! AAAArrrrrrrrrg!
Christa said…
I'm glad to hear that you're having fun! Singing songs is great, but if one of your guy friends suddenly comes leaping out in a leotard, I want you to run away-- fast!

It's great to hear from you!
Marilyn said…
not beyond Cambries skills. pretty easy stuff.
Gramps said…
SYRUP: Get some maple flavor in the spice area of the grocery store. Add that to a little sugar water and thicken with corn starch. Heck, even I can do that. (and have)
Cambrienelson said…
I learn something new everyday.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results