Hey family! It's me!....again! I know I know.....this is truely amazing. Buffalo posting 2ce in a week?! but tis true. anyways, here is the update on what has been happening in my life. I ran into Brandon Frandson last week....he's turned into a very different person from the Brandon I remember. He's still living at home and told me to tell all of you hello. In other news, I got my first calling in my ward! I'm on the Enrichment counsil! Yeay for me. that will be fun i think. But It's kind of odd because at the same time, they called me, they called the other Breanna in our ward to the same calling. We have the same spelling and everything and we both respond to lots of different pronunciations of our name....so it might be kind of difficult to differentiate between us unless people start using our last names. And I went on my first official "date" in this ward... though it didn't feel like much of one. It felt just like any other hang out to me cause we went to a free recital/concert and we went with all of our other usual friends (none of which was on a "date") and then after the concert around 9, we came back and he had to go help someone with something. So it didn't feel any different than a usual hang out but it was still fun. Anywhoo, that's news in my life! Until next time!

Comments

Christa said…
So who's the Romeo and what do you think of him?
Cambrienelson said…
Steve: "We have the same spelling and everything and we both respond to lots of different pronunciations of our name..." Would that be like Buffeelo, Boofalo, Bwaf,Buffarina, Buffenstocks??? Wow, I never imagined there'd ever be 2 Buffs!
Gramps said…
Yea...I'm with Steve. That would be way too much of a coincidence. Buffy? Buff? BJ?
Gramps said…
Oh, that's sweet. She tells him no, but then goes anyway without being his date. Cool. No wonder guys don't like to ask girls out.
Unknown said…
If you knew this guy who did the asking, you'd realize that it's not exactly likely that he's hurt by BJ's roommates rejecting him. At all.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results