My life this week without my sweetheart (yer mother)

I've been fixing dinner for Grandpa every night. I made a winner meat loaf. I wanted to make meat loaf but couldn't find any dried bread crumbs so I went to the cupboard. I found the remnants of some soda crackers, ritz crackers, and ranch flavored tortilla chips. What the heck. I smashed them all up and came up with the required amount. I also didn't have quite enough hamburger in the package so I added a can of spam (I've done that one before). I also mixed in the rest of a bottle of BBQ sauce that's been in the fridge for about 3 years. Mmmmmmmmm! What a delicious meat loaf! It would win a prize at a county fair. I cooked brownies one night and Chad came over and refused to eat any (shocked!....I was shocked I say!) I suppose that has to do with his diet Kirk put him on, and NOT my cooking skills. Ohwell, Buff came over and made a significant dent in them. No worries...I made another pan yesterday. :-) I also got tired of coming up with something for dinner every night so yesterday I made a BIG pot of curry and cooked up a bunch of rice. Should feed me for about a week if needed, and I'll have something to serve yer mom when she gets home. While the oven was warm, I threw in some blueberry muffins which I put mostly in the freezer. Someone "boo"d us last night so I have a plate of cookies in the freezer too. It's the first time there's gonna be more food around to eat when yer mom gets home than when she left. Well,I watched survivor....it's starting to get kinda old....they do the same things over and over. I also watched LOST. I'm getting kinda tired of them never solving any issues but just introducing new mysteries. I'm hoping I can go ATV riding again this weekend with yer mother & Saundra/Randy. It's the start of Deer Hunting season so maybe not. Ohwell...now you know how my boring life is going. Aren't you special. Notice the temperature...burrrrrr! ----->

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
I'm glad I don't have to eat any curry!! yuck!! Good for Chad for sticking to his diet.
Gramps said…
You're taste bugs need to grow up.
Chad said…
A 9x9" Square, right Breanna?
Marilyn said…
it plays on Thursday at 700pm on NBC. Is that channel 2 or 5? One of em.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results