Chad's travelling begins

I start travelling for my job next week. I'm excited to go do some real stuff. It looks like I'll be with someone for the first three trips, then I'll likely be on my own after that. My first three trips will come in rapid succession though:

10/29 - 10/31: Monterey, CA
11/1 - 11/3: Los Angeles, CA
11/6 - (11/8?): Chicago, IL

I do get to spend halloween evening at home. Due to various reasons, they fly me home on Halloween afternoon, and I'll fly back to California early the next morning.

Comments

Christa said…
Come to Baltimore! You won't regret it!
Cambrienelson said…
Wow, I hope you like airplane peanuts.

You'll have to let us know when you have some down time while in LA so we can hang out- even if it's just dinner or something.
Gramps said…
Sign up for frequent flier programs. You'll get enough to be able to take some free trips before too long. Chad, I'll bet you get tired fast of having to go over the point of the mountain in the winter every day. Speaking of Halloween, everyone will be happy to know I found a copy of Mr. Boogedy.
Chad said…
I'll probably be coming to Baltimore in January. There's two massive cluster installations being done for the Army just north of Baltimore.
Cambrienelson said…
See if you can convince your boss' to fly straight to LA from Monterey instead of to Utah. We'll let you hang out with us. We'll pick you up and everything if you wanted.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results