So, I really did put the wishlist post in the right spot...but apparently I never signed up to be able to post anything there, so it came here.

So I am just wondering if any of you out there are watching the new series "Jerico"? I knew nothing about it until I got back from Baltimore. The series is about 5 weeks old, but you can go and watch the first 4-5 segments on the computer, pretty much commercial free (maybe 1 min worth). We like it. So just wondered if any of ya'll are hooked.

Christa I told Anne about your adventure in being informed that you can now call your previous small sweetie to "Sir", and she about laughed herself silly! My mom and dad really cracked up too. I am going to send it to the Readers digest...and if they publish it, you can have the money. Still, it is making me smile.

Comments

Gramps said…
You said you had problems sending it to RD, so I did it under your name.
Gramps said…
BTW, Jerico is really different. If you do watch it, you need to watch it from the beginning. www.cbs.com has all the episodes you can watch on your computer if you have a fast connection. I like it a lot. Infinitely better than that stupid office show you guys had us watch that one night. :-)
Marilyn said…
No, I am not losing my mind THAT MUCH. My Christmas list was here, but Kim deleted it.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results