Steve: Cambrie and I have decided instead of everyone fighting for favorite relative status, the relative that sponsors the Nelson Baby fund by sending the most money for her benefit will earn the grand prize of having your picture and name engraved on a plaque hanging in the baby's crib. So every time she wakes up she'll be reminded who loves her the most. Since everyone is so far away, this is the best way show your love and support. Get those checks in the mail and we'll have a running tally. That way, if Chad by chance is in the lead, he'll have the plaque, and if the Dastrups surpass his hefty check, then they could be the lucky winners. It'll be FUN!!!

Comments

Christa said…
Oh, boy oh boy! Honey, where's the check book???
Gramps said…
I'm all over this one!
Chad said…
We have to make sure it's a cute kid before we sponser it.
Marilyn said…
...If this works, it'll be right up there with Cambrie's getting all the kids at the Tingewick Primary school to root for me in a race where my competition was the other kids mothers!

I just have to say that nothing much outta Cambrie surprises me anymore :) :)
Cambrienelson said…
Steve: Now, now...everyone calm down. I didn't expect such a positive response so fast! I'm thinking we should limit your enthusiasm by only permitting one check per day. We probably should set some guidelines here...
Gramps said…
Whazzit upto now?

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results