NOW HEAR THIS!

Chad, Brett, Breanna: When we were on our cruise, I had multiple notes left around the house emphasizing to PLEASE keep the doors locked. When we got home, the door was unlocked. Today when I went to work, I double checked to ensure the doors were locked. When I got home, the mail was laying on the counter and the front door was unlocked. I would hate to have to change locks and lock you guys out, but if this happens a couple more times, I will have to. Don't make me do it. Marilyn: There's a message on the machine from Angie at Dr. @)(*^%&#@'s office 763-3850 that wants you to call her back.

Comments

Chad said…
It weren't me.

Boo.

Did I scare you?
Gramps said…
AAAAHHHHHH! Wow. Don't scare me like that.
Stevo said…
Notice how Cambrie and myself weren't chastized. We're obedient...
Gramps said…
No, you're just too far away. If you were here I'd chew you out too.
Unknown said…
That was me that put the mail on the counter. I didn't use the front door. And I tripple checked to make sure the garage door was locked before I left.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results