So, we know your all busy...Brett...are you there? Earth calling Brett. Is that you? Hey, I just wanted you to know that Breanna has lost her "person who doesn'tput anything on the Blog status" It is now yours. Yeah, I know your working lots of hours, but we are withering out here in blogland wondering what is happening in your life.

And Breanna, you were going to find out what kind of Cancer Landon has and let me know... are you there? Send me an email if you don't want to use your phone.

Things are just hummin along here in Baltimore.
I have proof that I am my mothers daughter. I made Bread today. Without salt. Major bummer dude! And I was so exasparated with myself because I even wondered if I had forgotten it and told myself that when I finished mixing it up I would taste it to know for sure, and then I forgot to taste it. Aurrghhhh! I did the same dumb thing a couple of years ago, so Kim and I had to make toast and then lightly salt the bread...it worked. But I was glad when that batch was consumed! Now, I have cursed this place with the same plague!!! Needless to say, my cravings were really disappointed when I took #1 bite! This really DOES bite!!
At least I have a couple of cute boys to console me in my afflictions.

Comments

Gramps said…
Let me get this right. You bought special wheat in Utah, hauled it in your luggage all the way to Baltimore, and ruined the batch of bread. Whoa....bummer dudette!
Gramps said…
BTW, whaddaya mean? Brett posted an update on his life on the 11th. Buff is *still* and by far the most derelict on this blog. Put on your glasses old woman.
Unknown said…
Yes, I'm here. just really busy this week.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results