Welp, Buff had to go and get sick so she couldn't come and visit her favorite pregnant sister. Thanks alot Buff. Actually, we came to the conclusion that it will be alot more fun if she comes to visit after the baby is born. Anybody who wants to come visit is welcome to come.

So, for lack of anything interesting in my own life to write about, I thought I'd tell you all the interesting things going on in all my brother/sister in-law's lives:

Kyle is in the dorms at BYU and Elizabeth Smart is in his FHE group but he says she hardly ever comes to FHE because she is always practicing the harp.
Devin (formerly known as Cosmo at BYU) was offered a job being the Phenoix Sun's mascot. $250 K per year is tempting, but you can't do it forever and it doesn't really help build any marketable skills so he was smart and turned it down.
Marielle went into labor today with my 11th nephew (I only have 1 niece).
Lindsey and Matt just found out that they are pregnant which is a miracle since they went through invitro twice to accomplish their first pregnancy and she spent months in the ICU trying to maintain it. It was a brand new drug for breast cancer that she took that helped her get pregnant. All of the Nelsons are very excited about it.

Steve has 2 more weeks until he is unemployed-- kindof scary....
I'm still fat and doing 3 point turns.

Comments

Chad said…
I'm not allowed to take vacation for the first three months of my new job... But I'll have to see if there's any job's we're doing in the L.A. area. I know there's a job coming up at the end of this month in the Bay Area, but I'm not sure I'll be going on that one.
Christa said…
This is marilyn. The Dastrups and I think that Devin should have take the mascot job for a few years, saved the money and then gone back to whatever else he planned on doing, which won't likely pay that much. Money is good...but I really doubt he gives a flip what we think.
Must be nice to be wanted...I wouldn't know though. Heck, I can't even get an interview for the job in the kitchen at the Charleston that I applied for. (This kids, is the reason you FINISH you college degree...)

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results