I don't know where my unborn child learned to do the Hokey Pokey (sp?) but she is pretty good at it..... she puts her right foot in, she sticks her right foot out..... and she shakes it all about, she does the Hokey Pokey and she turns herself around.
I've been trying to convince her not to do it in the middle of the night. I've told her that Christmas is coming and santa's elves are watching, but I get the feeling she doesn't really care.
The tough part is when she kicks and wiggles after eating something and I don't know if it's because she likes it, or doesn't like it. We need to come up with a code or something: Knock three times on my belly if you want more food; twice on my pipes-- if the answer is no.

3 more weeks!!!

Comments

Marilyn said…
Very Funny! Maybe you should name her Candita!
Gramps said…
Hehe....the Santa's elves thing always worked for me.....but of course I didn't try it on one so young. I guess tiny dancing shoes are a possibility for a Christmas gift.
Gramps said…
Speaking of the Hokey-Pokey...is that really what it's all about? When I die and get to the pearly gates, will St. Peter be standing there asking me if I can put my left foot in and my left foot out????

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results