Autumn at the Mountain

We spent the conference weekend at the mountain. I put a snow roof on the trailer and winterized it, Grandpa's trailer, and the bath house. Grandma/Grandpa came up for a few hours but Grandma didn't want to stay. Grandpa brought her up warm clothes/pants but she said she didn't like those clothes. 1 minute later she told us she didn't have any warm clothes. Poor confused Grandma kept asking if the colors were spring colors or fall colors. Once, when I told her they were fall colors, she said "Good. It's about time it warmed up. It seems like it's been winter for over a year now". [shaking head] Anyway, it was pretty up there. The temperature was just
right...low 70's. I had/have a bad cold so I really didn't enjoy it, but I had to get all that winterizing done. Click on all these pictures to see larger, better looking versions.

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
No fair- the palm trees just don't change colors much around here.
Christa said…
So pretty! Our leaves are just barely starting to turn colors. I love fall!
Marilyn said…
Hey, that means I should be able to be in Maryland for the pretty time! Yeah for me! Do peak here, and then peak there. Unless I get this crud that Kim has, and then I may have to delay my trip, cause I am 100% sure CK doesn't want this for the marathon, and Brigham wouldn't desire it for his crazy life, and Jacob could be in real trouble, so I am trying to be careful! No germs!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results