On monday I made Enchiladas for dinner to feed the missionaries and Steve with. My baby decided that I needed to eat at 6pm instead of 7pm (when the missionaries were coming) so I ate a half an enchilada. Someone either loved it or hated it because she kick and kicked and CLOBBERED her poor mother. So, I guess I'll be avoiding mexican food for the rest of this pregnancy.
Speaking of eating, I have to tell ya'll about my very strange pregnancy craving. First of all, you should know that the most difficult thing for me to consume this whole pregnancy has been water. I can only drink very small amounts at a time if I don't want to puke it all up. Anyway, so for the past month or so I've been craving water from a hose or sprinkler. Whenever I see sprinklers going I just want to go and get a drink from it. Wierd eh? Other minor cravings that I've had this pregnancy include cookies and lime juice.
So my Statistics teacher is completely obsessed with my pregnancy. He comments on it daily and last night he interrupted himself 3 times mid-sentence to ask/tell me something about my pregnancy. He also told me last night that I don't have to come to class anymore for the rest of the semester if I don't want to (even though he grades everyone else on attendence). He is animate that I not "stress the baby". I told him that most of the time I feel well enough to come but he was arguing with me trying to get me not to come anymore. I don't know, maybe it's a cultural thing (he is from Iraq). Even people in my class tell me "man, he is obsessed with your baby!" Well, I'm glad he overly concerned instead of underly concerned!!

Comments

Gramps said…
Eeewwww..don't drink from a hose...at least around here. It's now irrigation (dirty) water. No more Mexican food eh? Poor Steve. I didn't know he ate anything else (except root beer) BTW, don't stress the baby...maybe it's the statistics class itself. It would stress me!
Marilyn said…
I just have to say that I am so happy that your baby is coming in the not too distant future...it will make the separation from these 2 darling boys a little easier to take knowing I get to go play with a brand new baby girl!!

I don't remember if Mexican food upset my baby before their birth, but I know afterwards I had to avoid anything spicey, onions, and chocolate and tomatoe products, so enjoy while ya can.
Chad said…
You should see if the baby likes Italian. Or American. Or German. Just no French food.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results