"

Hey- I have to tell everyone what I think is very exciting news (I know it will be less exciting to all of you though). My doctor moved up my due date to Nov 25th!!! That totally made my day. So, I'm officially 8 months pregnant and have 7.4 weeks left to go!! Also, the baby is doing fine and is right where she should be weight-wise. According to the doctor I carry my baby "really well" so I'm not very "poofy" in the tummy (although I feel like I am!).
I called Steve at work to tell him the exciting news about my new due date and we both realized that November 25th is the day of the BYU vs Utah game...... oh dear.... Steve has a tough choice to make if our little one decides to come on time.... and he'd better make the right one. Steve was born during half time of a BYU Utah game and his dad was only there for the delivery because it was half time.

Comments

Gramps said…
Ok...check the guess entry back in July. Here's mine:
Kim said...

Time: November 25th, 9:08 AM
Weight: 6lb, 4oz.
Hair: Yes, Black
Sex: Girl of course...see previous posting by Cambrie!
Name: Jorja Andrea Nelson

July 13, 2006 10:45 AM
Chad said…
Nope. It's comin the night before thanksgiving.

What makes the Dr. decide to change the due date? Don't they just say the baby is ahead of schedule? Maybe it's easier to change the due date and say the baby is right on target.
Chad said…
Oh yea. Go Cougars!
Christa said…
Wait... how can you be 8 months pregnant with almost 8 weeks left to go? I'm glad your date was moved up, though!
Cambrienelson said…
Steve: "Steve has a tough choice to make if our little one decides to come on time.... and he'd better make the right one. Steve was born during half time..."

That's right! I was born during half-time so it'll be obvious who's side of the family she'll take after depending on what time she's born at. The decision between the baby or the BYU game should be an easy one though. Regardless of what I watch, there will definately be weeping and gnashing of teeth during either activity (remembering BYU's recent rivalry games or how labor and delivery normally pans out).

...The game might be pretty tempting though especially if I'll have Cambrie clinching her fingernails in my arm while gasping, "You did this to me!"
Cambrienelson said…
...Chad, when I was in your shoes, that would've been my decision as well --stv
Cambrienelson said…
christa's right- I'm 7 months pregnant. It was one of those internet pregnancy countdown things that told me I was 7.. but it was wrong.
Gramps said…
Cambrie. You're confused. Sit down. Take a deep breath. Now if the countdown thingy told you it was 7, why did you say 8? ;-)
Marilyn said…
Geez, by the time I get on, this has been hashed and rehashed...but hey, you still gotta get my input..So, if I were you I would do anything possible to keep that little sweetheart from coming on either the day before Thanksgiving, and Thanksgiving day. Trust me, you won't like it if she decides to arrive then.
Cambrienelson said…
Well any one of those last days in november could end up being thanksgiving on some other year so I think I'm pretty much stuck on having a thanksgiving baby unless she comes early.
My newphew was due thanksgiving day 2 years ago, but he didn't come till dec 4th. No MORE DECEMBER BIRTHDAYS!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results