So, an update on Chad's new job... So far I'm in training. Or what's supposed to be training. The guy that is really supposed to be training me is in the UK all this week, so I've been watching on-line trainings, recorded training sessions, etc. Pretty boring stuff. Oh well. It should get more fun once I get to the hands on stuff.

I have to wear business casual, which I'm not such a fan of, but since it's more money for me, it's worth it I suppose. But I didn't really have any business casual clothing, so I had to go out and buy $200 worth of "Business-casual" clothes. Today I'm actually pushing it a bit, to see if I can get by with just wearing levis and a polo shirt. Previously it's been dockers & colored dress shirts.

It's interesting working for a small company. I'll tell you more about it later. Time to work.

Comments

Gramps said…
Not unusual. You're going to be at a number of customer sites on this job so I can see why they would want you to do business casual. Do you know when your first road trip will be? BTW I was talking about you to Kenny Bunnell and he says his neighbor works there and it appears to be a pretty good place to work according to him.
Cambrienelson said…
at least you don't have to wear scrubs to work!
Chad said…
I'd rather wear scrubs. But, you make me think. Business casual is better than hospital gowns.
Christa said…
...yeah and the rest of the business world will be happier that you see it that way too. mom

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results