Steve: As you can see, our 1 bed/1 bath apt is starting to get a little crammed. We don't play "steamroller" any more because I'm starting to lose dominance in the game. In fact, she finds it offensive when I make beeping noises when she is about to turn around. I'm sure Christa went through this as well, but Cambrie's #1 craving during pregnancy isn't food at all, but that men experience pregnancy too. No thanks, I'm good

We went to the theater today and the baby was hiccupping during Pirates II. She actually started this action during the part when Captain Jack Sparrow was asking, "why's the rum gone?" We might have to keep a watchful eye on this baby.

Comments

Christa said…
Great pictures! The one on the left could win awards!
Gramps said…
The one on the left should be titled "Partial Eclipse" You know Steve, if you would just accept the invitation, you could actually post as yourself. I know.....totally wild idea.
Marilyn said…
If they give awards for unique, yeah, it would have to be the winner! I have to admit it is a pose I wouldn't have even considered!
Punkin, you look great! Positively radiant!...even if you still feel green!
Chad said…
Keep an eye on the baby? I think you need to keep an eye on your wife... What's she been into?

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results