Just an update on Sydney, for those of you who would like to know. I talked to her yesterday. They are planning on doing both Chemotherapy and Radiation on her. Her blurred vision is due to cataracts...she would like to have them taken care of before she starts the other so that she can read while she is going through months and months of not so much fun. Sounds like the dr she talked to yesterday thinks it will be ok to do that first. I feel for her. She is having a hard time with all this , as you may well imagine...she could use your prayers.

Just so all of you can enjoy whatever you did yesterday and today more, I have been canning tomatoe juice, spagetti sauce and stewed whole tomatoes. I woulda had alot more fun doing it if I had at least one of ya to talk to while WE did them! To quote Kim, "Geez, good for nothing rasssle frassle kids...ya raise em so that they finally get good at such stuff and they up and leave ya!"

I'm thinking in the future I am going to like that Prego Mushroom with extra spice even better!

Comments

Chad said…
Chad likes real spaghetti sauce.
Cambrienelson said…
I won't miss the canning project one darn bit at all!! I think that the store-bought stuff is just as good when it comes to tomato products.

Only things worth canning:
Apple pie filling
peaches
grape juice
rasberry and strawberry jam.
Christa said…
I'm afraid I'm mostly with CAN on this one: I prefer Prego to canned spaghetti sauce. Other things are much better canned, though.
Marilyn said…
I like my own just as well as Prego, but since it is as good as mine, it isn't worth the labor.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results