Those little boys of theirs are amazing. We stood in the sun for about 1 1/2 hours watching the race and neither of them even complained! I gave Benjamin a Tootsie sucker and when he got to the chocolate part he held it up to me with a confused look on his face like what the heck is this in my sucker! I don't think he'd ever had one before!! But hey, it is a grandmas job to spoil them in every way possible, and I am doing my best!!! They are the sweetest little kids ever! (Benjamin finally went to sleep, even in the midst of Jacobs very upset cries....) LOVE THOSE BOYS!!!

Comments

Gramps said…
I hope you're giving them lots of hugs from Grandpa. Hey...pass on CONGRATULATIONS TO CK AND BRIGHAM for finishing a marathon. I never though anyone related to me would do such a thing.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results